Auto, Home, Recreational Vehicles, Valuables, Umbrella & Specialized Personal Policies
What are the odds that an accident, theft or other unexpected event will leave you at a loss? With an experienced assessment of your personal circumstances, plus our knowledge of policies and providers, we eliminate any need for worrying about what might happen. By planning and choosing wisely, we pledge that your personal insurance will deliver as promised. Automobile and Recreation Vehicles Insurance based on your needs and situation, we can help you determine how much coverage you should carry on your automobiles. We also provide coverage for most types of vehicles. When considering recreational vehicles, you should be aware that this broad category of vehicles is composed of different types. They vary from unpowered units that are towed behind vehicles, units that are attached to motorized units (pick-up trucks), and self-powered units. The term sometimes includes motorized off road vehicles. We are always working on your behalf to protect you and your loved ones against losses, we present the facts and insights you need to make an informed decision.
When do most people realize that they should have bought a different homeowner’s insurance policy? Unfortunately, the answer often comes after a destructive storm or other calamity, which is when they learn that particular losses are not covered or they find that their insurance carrier is not responsive.
Many people take more time deciding what they want in their coffee than determining which insurance policy offers the best protection for assets that are worth thousands of dollars and more. A well-known name in the industry should not be the basis for your decision, nor should the lowest price. Also, you might have the ideal automobile policy, but the same insurance company will not necessarily be a sound choice for covering your art collection. Always working on your behalf to protect you and your loved ones against losses, we present the facts and insights you need to make an informed decision regarding the many specialized policy options available to you:
- Co-Op and Condo Insurance covers personal property loss and protects against personal liability based upon what the basic policy delivers plus any optional protection you choose.
- Second Home Insurance, which covers personal property loss and protects against liability, will vary relative to whether or not it’s a rental property, where it’s located, and how often it’s occupied.
- Renters Insurance covers the value of items you own—like clothing, electronics and furniture—plus protects you from personal liability.
- Dwelling Fire
- Valuable Articles Insurance protects you from losing the value of important possessions—such as antiques, art, furs, jewelry, rare wines, plus other irreplaceable or collectable items—in the event that they are lost, stolen or otherwise harmed.
- Personal Umbrella Insurance protects you from financial loss in the event that you are held liable for damages—like costly medical bills—that exceed the limits on your automobile, homeowner’s, boat or other insurance policies.
- Boat and Yacht Insurance allows you to enjoy the water with peace of mind by protecting you, your passengers and your property.
- Wedding Insurance is special event insurance coverage, which provides several different types of coverage and coverage enhancements for your special day, your rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
Feel free to contact us for a no obligation quote/review and/or answers to any of your specific questions.